Wednesday, August 3, 2022

List Of Fortnite Save The World Affliction References

Fortnite Save The World Affliction. I don't want to say this is untrue 100%, but my sniper with water damage on it applies affliction when it hits an enemy that ticks in water damage (the numbers are icy). Some abilities also apply affliction on the targets, like corrosive stars.

Should I continue to level this? (Perk 1 also causes affliction) FORTnITE
Should I continue to level this? (Perk 1 also causes affliction) FORTnITE from www.reddit.com

Some abilities also apply affliction on the targets, like corrosive stars. It also causes affliction, a trait that causes damage over time to enemies hit with it. Search select a zone to check all the available missions.

Should I continue to level this? (Perk 1 also causes affliction) FORTnITE

It also causes affliction, a trait that causes damage over time to enemies hit with it. This element is strong against nature but weak against water. Epic eventually opted to move the game to pay. Get instant daily fortnite save the world news straight to your inbox!

List Of Fortnite Save The World Affliction References Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Jessica Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment